MALAYSIA CRUISE INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
The Committee of Association
|President||Airlines Booking Center||Dato Rashid Khan|
|Deputy President||Jebsen Travel and Tours Services||Lim Chee Tong|
|Vice President||PST Travel Services Sdn Bhd||Tan Sian Wha, Selina|
|Hon Secretary||Forerank Travel Sdn Bhd||Chay Fong Moon|
|Hon Treasurer||JKC Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd||Chen Wai Kin, David|
|Committee Member||Tong Yan Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd||Tan Chen Lin, Edwin|
|TLC Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd||Lai Khe Han|
|Discovery Travel and Cruisine Sdn Bhd||Lee Choon Long|
|Cosmo Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd||Sian Keng Huay|
|HYT Travel Services Sdn Bhd||Sim Soo Guan|
|Times Holidays Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd||Wong Ah Chian|
The Objectives of Association
- To market and encourage cruise liners to use Malaysia as a homeport and port of call.
- To establish strategic and cooperative relationship with cruise liners and other related industries.
- To promote and market Malaysia as a world class, attractive and diverse cruise destination centre.
- To develop, promote and create cruise ships awareness, experiences and enjoyment among Malaysians.
- To develop business networking opportunities worldwide in the cruise industry.
- To conduct educational and training courses for its members and other related organizations.
- To organize social activities, promote understanding, gathering and fellowship among its members and communities.
- To seek affiliation with worldwide cruise organizations and participate in seminars and conferences relating to cruise industry.
- To represent the Association in the private and public committees relating to the cruise industry.